Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Little About Us

 

I already mentioned a few things ... we were pen pals and got married back in 1986.  We originally lived in Auburn, IN where I had a welding business.  We moved down to Georgia in the Atlanta suburbs and I continued my welding business down there.  We moved back up to Indiana and have been here now since 2003.  After 25 years of self employment in my welding business it all fell apart and I was forced to go out of business.  I now work in a local hospital working toward getting my 5 years in so I can retire and get a small pension.    As much as I loved being self employed it is probably good that things happened this way as we are better off financially and our future is looking better as far as retirement would have been if I would have remained self employed.  Obviously there is a lot I have not shared and probably won't.  I am not here to write a book or make our lives totally transparent.  Well, this is a start ... telling a little bit about us.

No comments: