Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Steve & Lucy's blog


Well, I am off and running ... so to speak. My first attempt at writing a blog. I doubt if Lucy will be involved in any writing of this blog so that means it will be all my fault as usual. Ha ha! I used to have a very large web site which I created and maintained so I have that experience under my belt. It is a lot of work to do that ... a lot of time and a lot of effort.  And my guess is that this will be also if I have much of anything here to read and see.

at Celerina's funeral
I am an American ... born here. Lucy is from the Philippines originally. We started out as pen pals and after about 13 months we were married. We lived in Auburn, IN but later we moved down to Georgia for about 10 years. As they say ... all good things must come to an end so here we are back in Hoosier Land ... to be back near family. We miss Georgia though. I hate winter and the older I get the more I hate it. We may do something about that after I retire. We are considering and praying about moving to the Philippines. There is definitely no winter there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Steve,

I hope and pray that you and Lucy do not leave America! I for one would miss you both very much!

Love Jer